Gazza Bianco is a fresh and savoury wine, at its best if drunk within the first year, low in alcohol. This wine represents the local winemaking tradition: it is made with grapes that have always grown in our hills, lovingly blended with passion and care.
The free-run must obtained from the first gentle crushing of selected bunches goes through cold fermentation at controlled temperatures.
This Bianchello del Metauro DOC is a product of our vineyards on the hills of Carignano, at approximately 200 meters above sea level. The vines spread their roots in excellent tufaceous soil which enhances the characteristic typicality of this wine.
- Blend: biancame (Bianchello100%)
- Production area: Carignano di Fano
- Type of soil: tufaceous
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Exposure: South-East
- Yield: 9-11 tons per hectare (about. 3,5 kg each vine)
- Harvesting method: hand-picking into crates and immediate crushing
- Vinification: gentle crushing of whole bunches, fermentation without skins at controlled temperature for approximately 15 days, ageing on fine lees.
- Alcohol content: 12,0 % vol.